Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Internet is Full of Half Naked Mannequins

Because it is so gosh darn cold in New England, I didn't feel like freezing my ass off to venture down to the mall to get my kicks, if you know what I mean. So I was alone in my room tonight. Alone with the internet.

I Google'd "Half Naked Mannequins" and clicked on the image search to satisfy my needs. The internet is covered in half naked mannequins.


I am not sure what kind of clothing is being sold by this store, but at least what this fine lass is wearing covers her lady-parts and her bellybutton.


God will hate you if you look at this mannequins soft, supple breast.


The Chester Chronicle, in the UK apparently had a law that banned boys under the age of 10 from looking at naked mannequins in England. WTF?

1 comment: